How to install the SPC clicklock vinyl flooring, you will understand after reading these pictures
1. Insert the B plank convexly into the groove and lock it flat.
2. After the flattening, the distance between the B plank and the C plank is about 2-3 mm in parallel.
3. Lift the A plank and the B plank at the same time (about 45 degrees from the ground).
4. Push the face of the B plank towards the C plank until it is locked.
5. Press the A and B planks down with the palm of your hand, do not force the floor hard.
Subscribe us here