- Why Hospitals and Medical Centers Choose Vinyl FlooringBriefly：There are many benefits to using vinyl flooring, such as the safety that comes with not having corners to trip on or worn spots in the walkway, the ease of cleaning when spills do occur, and the sterility that it provides on a daily basis with proper cleaning maintenance.June 10,2022
- How to Choose The Thickness of Vinyl Plank FlooringSPC vinyl flooring is very popular in decoration, especially home decoration and office decoration. It's waterproof and wear-resisting is favored by many customers.June 7,2022
- What are the benefit of SPC flooring?(1) Eco-friendly, zero formaldehyde.May 31,2022
(2) Waterproof, moisture-proof, fireproof.
(3) Good dimensional stability.
(5) Quick installation.
- How To Cut Vinyl Plank Flooring Around Corners?Vinyl planks are durable and quite hygienic when used for flooring. They are also attractive and could be used in commercial, residential, and industrial premises. Laying them is easy, and they could be adapted to spatial conditions. But to do this, you will need to cut the vinyl plank flooring around the corners.November 26,2021
- Discount Vinyl Flooring Shopping Guide Discount Waterproof SPC Plank FlooringBased on hanflor's in-depth understanding of the flooring industry for nearly 20 years, we know that some patterns are selling well for a long time. Through the research of different markets and the grasp of customer preferences, we have made statistics on the hot-selling colors on the market and continued to be hot for many years. Taken together, hanflor focused on the following seven colors. They are especially popular in Europe and America.November 12,2021
- Main interior design trends in 2022In the coming year, design becomes more and more adapted to current fashion trends, and some old songs and clothing from the 70s and 80s have begun to make a comeback. The timeless classics remain strong. With this diversity in mind, your interior design can not only create a popular home but also keep it trendy in the future.October 20,2021
- Vinyl Flooring Vs. Hardwood: What’s The Difference?Are you looking for excellent flooring material for your home? Vinyl and hardwood should top your list of options. But you still have to choose one of them. In this article, we are providing several differences between vinyl and hardwood.September 26,2021
- How much does it cost to install vinyl flooring?If you are looking for a low-cost, durable, and easy-to-install flooring material, vinyl might be the best fit for your project. Vinyl flooring comes in a range of colors, styles, and patterns. It is water-resistant and can be installed in any room of the house, including kitchens, bathrooms, and basements. It can be floated over concrete or glued down onto your choice of substrate.September 18,2021
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using an Underlayment Under a Floating Vinyl FlooringIn recent years, vinyl floorings have become increasingly popular and have decorated the floorings of modern apartments, houses, and commercial spaces. In the interiors, we often encounter both glued and floating vinyl floorings.September 10,2021
- Vinyl Flooring vs Laminate Flooring : What’s the Difference bettenDifference between laminate and luxury vinyl plank.When you want a durable, economical, attractive floor covering for your home that you can install by yourself, vinyl flooring and laminate flooring both stand out.September 3,2021
Subscribe us here
- Rigid Core SPC Flooring
- Glue Down Vinyl Flooring
- LVT Click Vinyl Flooring
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- WPC Core Vinyl Flooring
- Sheet Vinyl
- Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring
- Garage Floor Tile
- Melamine SPC Flooring